In our line of work, we get an opportunity to speak with quite a few Moors. Unfortunately, not all the Moors that we speak with are up to speed on what we do here at Moorish Nationality Card Services. With that being said, the one question that Moors are always asking is what’s the difference between the Moorish National ID and the Moorish Science Temple Nationality Card?
What is the Moorish National ID?
In our honest opinion, a Moor is not ready for the responsibility of obtaining and keeping a Moorish National ID if they don’t know what it is. They shouldn’t feel a want for one so early in their journey. Even still, as much as we prefer that the Moors who come seeking our services would have more knowledge on the product they are seeking, we still find ourselves having to give an over-the-phone mini-lecture. This of course comes with the territory when we’ve made ourselves available to the customers more than they who would consider Moorish Nationality Card Services their competition. Some Moors want to know if the Moorish national ID cards we issue can be utilized as drivers licenses or passports. They even inquire on whether or not the Moorish ID provides a legal loophole that would allow one to avoid deportation.
But the one question that always reigns supreme in being asked last is “What is the Moorish National ID?”. Knowing what a thing is gives one a better idea of what it does, as Moors are usually more interested in what the Moorish National ID card can do. Even still, we feel it is more important to start off with what a Moorish National ID is before we can definitively compare it to the Moorish Science Temple Nationality Card.
The Moorish National ID goes by many names. It is also known as the Moorish nationality card, Moorish American nationality card, Moorish national identification and tax card, Moorish American national identification card, Moorish national identification card, and Moorish ID among many other names. So if you happen to hear the Moorish National ID being identified by any of those names, just know they are the same exact thing, though they may differ in design.
The Moorish National ID is a universal national identification card that can be utilized by Moors world wide. Use of the Moorish national ID is a human right recognized by the international community, i.e. other nations of the human family (See United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples). It is a summarized statement of affirmation of one’s social and political status, and attachment to the family of nations; further putting those of interest on notice that you are not to be subjected to any codes and/or inferior treatments that are specifically reserved for those who have been colonially and commercially branded as negro, black, colored, African – American by the current occupying colonial powers.
For What Purposes Can the Moorish National ID be Used?
Much like identification cards issued by the several bureau(s)/department(s) of motor vehicles corporations, the Moorish National ID card can be used to open bank accounts, sign contracts, rent property, gain employment, procure library cards, travel by bus/plane/train. We’ve even heard of Moors traveling internationally, utilizing their Moorish Nationality Card in the same fashion as the World Citizen Passport. Many active Moors who’re doing uplifting missionary works, utilize their Moorish national ID card to exercise religious non-taxation at the cash register. Of course we will not deny that you may have to defend your right to use the Moorish nationality card. That’s why we as Moors attach our identities to our freedom of religion, right of association, and the rights of conscience. Surely any true American citizen would refrain from abrogating those rights by depriving you of a service that is presented as a benefit to the public?
Must I be a Member of the Moorish Science Temple of America to Obtain a Moorish National ID?
No, but you must be a Moor. Our religious service is only made available to all Moors, no matter where they are. We’ve produced Moorish nationality cards for Moors who’re members of several Moorish organizations, including but not limited to Moors who’re members of the Moorish Science Temple of America. The Moorish Science Temple of America issues out its own membership identity card to its members, but by no means are we telling you not to become a member of the MSTA. Common consensus among many Moors we’ve spoken with, including those who have been members of the Moorish Science Temple of America for many years, the Moorish National ID cards we produce are more adequate for these times.
What’s the Difference between the Moorish National ID & the Moorish Science Temple Nationality Card?
There are several differences between the Moorish National ID and the Moorish Science Temple Nationality Card. In fact, these differences are the exact reasons why members of the Moorish Science Temple of America come to Moorish Nationality Card Services for national identification cards we produce. Please pay attention to the below enumerated differences between the Moorish national id cards we produce in comparison to the Moorish Science Temple nationality card.
- The cards we produce use the same exact materials and come with some of the same exact features that the several bureau/department of motor vehicle corporations use on the identification cards they produce. The card issued by the Moorish Science Temple of America does not.
- The Moorish National ID cards we produce come with the religious non-taxation number printed on them, enabling the Moor bearing the card to exercise their religious non-taxation. The Moorish Science Temple nationality card does not.
- The Moorish national id cards produced by Moorish Nationality Card Services are for all Moors, while the Moorish Science Temple nationality card is solely for members of the Moorish Science Temple of America.
- The Moorish Science Temple nationality card lacks a headshot-photo of the bearer of the card.
- The Moorish National ID cards produced by Moorish Nationality Card Services are REAL ID ACT compliant while Moorish Science Temple nationality cards are not.
- The Moorish National ID can be used to travel by bus, plane and train. The Moorish Science Temple nationality card cannot.
- Without any other form of identification, the Moorish national ID can be used to cash money orders at the post office, get a library card and/or open a bank account. Without any other form of id, the Moorish Science Temple nationality card, by itself, CANNOT.
- By itself, the Moorish national ID can be used to rent commercial and residential property. By itself, the Moorish Science Temple nationality card CANNOT.
Honestly, we could keep going on with the long list of differences between the Moorish National ID and the Moorish Science Temple Nationality Card but we’ll leave it here for now, and will allow the video below to further explain our position.